It stands for Chartered Institute of Building. CIOB represents construction management professionals working within the environment and is also a part of the Construction Industry Council.
If you’re looking for a management career in construction, CIOB is the way to go since it will help you be a part of the largest professional network of its kind. If you get to be a member, it opens up vast new opportunities and doors for you.
Why do you think you should join CIOB? It’s merely because Chartered members are amidst highly regarded professionals in the construction industry, globally. It provides you with immense knowledge and opens up a whole new world for you. It also would give you a lot of weightage in your career and profession.
JPC Plant and Safety can help you be a part of the Chartered institute of building.
Membership of CIOB offers so many benefits and gives much more than just letters after your name:
- You get to stay updated with the industry changes and the best practices.
- Earn more since members of CIOB get to earn an extra £152,000 throughout their careers.
- Get to network with over 100 countries with valuable industry contacts.
- CIOB designation would enhance your reputation and present you as a true professional.
- Show other employers and clients that you’re serious about your career.
- Help shape the future and life of the industry and influence policy, education, and sustainability plans.
- Get access to the latest knowledge, thought-leadership, and research.
If you have completed a level 7 NVQ, a Master’s degree level, you will be qualified to apply for membership through the ‘Shortened Review’ route. This ‘Shortened Review’ way is a concise application, only focuses on the candidate’s professional judgment and ethics.
Candidates who have only completed a level 6 NVQ, a bachelor’s degree level, are only qualified to apply through the ‘Full Professional Review.’ Generally, you need at least three years of experience at the management level to apply for the course.
If you wish to be a part of the Chartered Institute of Business, JPC Plant and Safety will help you throughout your CIOB application, guiding you, supporting you, and giving advice. All the chartered members are a part of the CIOB themselves, so be assured that you are in good professional hands, and we will be helping you with everything that you need to ensure that you are a member of the World’s Largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership.